I’m so excited to announce that I have been awarded my very first blog award Keri over at Married to a Geek! I am so totally excited. Be sure to visit Keri’s Blog and while you’re there make sure to join the Married to a Geek network!
**This is just a fun way to meet other bloggers and get to know one another, by passing these fun bloggy awards to other bloggers that we like! There are some FUN rules in accepting this bloggy award.
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are fabulous.
4. Contact the bloggers you choose and let them know they won the award.
So, 7 things about me…
1. I have a BA from University of Louisiana Monroe in French with a minor in History. French was supposed to be my minor but I kept changing majors and when I became pregnant with my 3rd son I decided to go ahead and graduate in French since I had enough credits. I was one class away from a minor in English but the class I needed wasn’t offered in the summer.
2. I have the absolute most wonderful husband I could ever ask for. We got married 9/11/2008 but had hung out in High School, before I went back to Louisiana for 15 yrs (He’d dated a couple of my close friends lol.)
3. I love Politics and hope to get more actively involved in politics when my boys are a bit older.
4. My favorite colors are Pink and Purple, I’m a sucker for just about anything pink or purple and have bought things on multiple occasions just because they were either pink, purple or both.
5. I wasn’t supposed to be able to have kids because of my health and had had 5 miscarriages before having my oldest son. For the other 2 I was even on birth control. All 3 boys truly are miracles.
6. I love gaming but haven’t really had time for it lately. We just got a PS3 from my in-laws and I really want to play MAG. It looks awesome!
7. My birthday is 6 days before Christmas so I have a love-hate relationship with the holiday. I love it for so many reasons including the fact that my name – Angela Marie – comes from the fact I was born so close to Christmas (Angel & Mary) But there have been times when I hated it since almost everyone, except my mom and husband, forgets my birthday. Once I had only one little boy show up to my birthday party.
And now on to the 15 bloggers I feel deserve this award as well. Please visit their blogs to congratulate them.
- One Savvy Mom
- Just Married with Coupons
- Life With 4 Boys
- Southern Girl Reviews
- Average Moms Wear Capes
- I Heart Giveaways
- Mom of All Trades
- Sweet Deals for Moms
- Just Another Mom of 2
- Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- The Frugal Free Gal
- The Cartoon Lovin’ Momma
- Not So Ordinary Girls
- The Neat Things In Life
- Crazy Coupon Mommy
Keri, Thank you so much!
Contest is CLOSED
Have you ever been heading out the door to a party just to remember that you forgot to get a gift? What about accidentally missing someone on your Christmas list? No problem, just visit Giftzip.com. Giftzip.com has gift certificates from all of your favorite online stores like Amazon, Target, iTunes and Restaurant.com. You can knock out your entire list on one website. It couldn’t be simpler, you browse for the gift card you want, click on the logo and a new window or tab pops up with the retailer’s gift card page. From there you purchase the amount you want directly from the retailer. Your gift certificate is immediately emailed to either the recipient or to you to print out, which ever you decide. I know I will be using Giftzip.com this holiday season!
The AWESOME folks over at Giftzip.com have generously offer one lucky Hot Mom Tips reader a $25 Amazon.com gift card.
To enter, follow Hot Mom Tips on Google Friend Connect (left side bar) then visit Giftzip.com and take a look around. Come back and leave me a comment with one other retailer, not mentioned above, from whom you’d like to receive a gift card or something you learned about Giftzip.com. Include your usernames and email if it’s not visible in your profile. This must be done FIRST and your email must either be included or visible in your profile or all entries will be disqualified.
These are optional extra entries that can be completed after the mandatory entry. Be sure to leave a comment for each entry. i. e. 2 entries = 2 comments
- “Like” Hot Mom Tips on Facebook (left side bar) – 1 extra entry
- “Like” GiftZip.com on Facebook
- Post a comment on the GiftZip.com on Facebook telling them I sent you. Come back and leave me
- Follow GiftZip.com on Twitter. – 1 extra entry
- Follow Hot Mom Tips on Networked Blogs (left side bar) – 1 extra entry
- Follow Hot Mom Tips on Twitter – 1 extra entry
- Tweet about this giveaway and leave link to tweet. (click on time under tweet) – 1 extra entry (can be done daily)
- Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to post – 5 extra entries (must include link to GiftZip.com and giveaway)
- Grab my NEW button and add it to your blog. Leave a link to your blog – 3 extra entries
- Grab my Blogtoberfest button and add it to your blog. Leave a link to your blog – 5 extra entries
- Share giveaway on Facebook, Digg, Stumble Upon, etc. Leave link and/or username – 1 extra entry each (must be verifiable)
- Add Hot Mom Tips to your blog roll, leave link to your blog – 2 extra entries
- Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs - 2 extra entries
- Vote up this giveaway on Prizey – 1 extra entry
- Fuel my blog- 1 extra entry
- Add my blog to your Technorati favorites – 1 extra entry
- Click the Bump my post button above – 1 extra entry
- Enter any other giveaway on Hot Mom Tips and leave comment that you did so. – 3 extra entry each
Giveaway ends September 26, 2010 11:59pm PDT. Winner will be chosen at random using random.org
Disclosure: I did not receive any compensation for this review. This is 100% my own, true opinion.